Hello Dmitry,

Quoting from:

http://openjdk.java.net/projects/#project-author

"""
Becoming an Author

Any Contributor may request the Author role by contacting the relevant
Project Lead. References to at least two sponsored contributions to
the Project are required.
[...]
Project Leads are encouraged to grant the Author role only to
Contributors who appear likely to continue to contribute for some time
so that they will eventually be nominated to the Committer role.
"""

To request the Author status, you need to send an email to the project
lead with links to your contributions and your email and name details,
afaik this is "self service", i.e. you don't need somebody presenting
you to become an author. Since you said you already sent the email to
the jdk9 project lead there's not much else to do at this stage, it's
simply a very busy period so I'm sure the project lead will get back
to you shortly.

Cheers,
Mario