Hello,

I'd like to propose a fix for JDK-8170552.
  webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dbatrak/8170552/webrev.00/

I don't have a Committer status, so I'll require a sponsor.

I've proposed this patch earlier via support ticket (it's also attached to
JIRA
issue). It brings the code used to detect complex text when working with
system
fonts on macOS on par with similar code used for other fonts and platforms.

As compared to the previously provided patch, I've also added a test case.
It
depends on specifics of the font being used (Menlo), but I couldn't think of
another way to create an automated test for this issue.

Best regards,
Dmitry Batrak