I don't see that this changes the spec. in a way that needs a CSR.
So I'll review it but it is possible that you may be told it can be
withdrawn as unnecessary.

FYI I reviewed this mostly by reading the specdiff so I wasn't looking
directly at source only changes like line length.

I'm not sure how much I like or think some necessary,  a few changes such
as from "InputStream" to "input stream" and the like but I don't object
strongly enough to suggest they be amended ..

Minor nit in the change.

In DocFlavor I think "a string" would be better than "the string"

488 * @return the string representing a mime parameter, or {@code null} if that -phil.