On 10/24/2017 12:02 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:

Hi, Semyon
I guess I did not add a new <a> tags, it seems that this tag is used as an anchor everywhere and since it is allowed in html5 its usage was preserved.
Starting version 9 JDK supports the html5 markup in javadoc, so the files need to be updated according to it. In html5 you need <a> only if you want to see hyperlink and your fix is modifying those tags.

--Semyon