From: Prasanta Sadhukhan
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 12:18 PM
To: Fairoz Matte <fairoz.ma...@oracle.com>; 2d-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: [OpenJDK 2D-Dev] [8u] RFR: 8212914: Test
javax/imageio/plugins/bmp/BMP8BPPLoadTest.java fails

Hi Fairoz,

I do not see ImageIO.read and ImageIO.createImageInputStream throwing
IOB exception in the spec, it throws IOException so I guess there's no point
catching IOB.
This test case has been added as part of "JDK-8182461: IndexOutOfBoundsException
when reading indexed color BMP"
Due to missing "break" IOB exception was generated.

Also, you need to add this bugid to @bug tag and also remove @author tag
which we do not recommend now. Also, can you please indent byte[] data ?
Yes updated all, here is the updated webrev.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~fmatte/8212914/webrev.02/

Thanks,
Fairoz
Regards