Hi Phil,

Thank you for your review.
I have updated the summary of the bug to be more specific: “Java does not render Myanmar script correctly”.

This fix addresses only the rendering of Myanmar characters. Adding Myanmar script and related languages to the list of supported locales is premature at this point.

No input method is required. One just types characters one by one; the correct positioning of the glyphs is highly dependent software support and the fonts. With this fix, it should work reasonably well.

Regards,
Alexey