Hello.
Please review the fix for jdk/client.

Fix: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8251123/webrev.01

We have a number of missing javadoc tags and comments in the desktop module.
Most of the missing comments are related to the serialized form.

The fix:
 - Adds missing comments to the non-static/non-transient fields(even private) of the
"serializable" classes
 - Adds comments to the "serializable" classes even if those classes are
non-public
 - Fixes references/adds missing tags to the special methods(like
readObject/writeObject)

Also, I made additional changes:
 - In one class to suppress the warning I have made two constants static:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8251123/webrev.01/src/java.desktop/share/classes/java/awt/ContainerOrderFocusTraversalPolicy.java.sdiff.html
 - Adds @Deprecated(forRemoval = true) to the PeerFixer class:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8251123/webrev.01/src/java.desktop/share/classes/java/awt/ScrollPane.java.sdiff.html
   I think we should delete this class, so to not missing this in future I added
   this tag, or could I delete them right now?

I also would like to clarify the status of unused fields, like:
src/java.desktop/share/classes/java/awt/CheckboxMenuItem.java:433: warning: no
comment
    private int checkboxMenuItemSerializedDataVersion = 1;
Could I add "@Deprecated(forRemoval = true)" to them as well, or could I delete
them right now?

Note that in some cases I added the comments to the "implementation details",
so I did not specify it fully.

--
Best regards, Sergey.