Hello all,

Could someone please review my changes for JDK-8250855, 'Address reliance on default constructors in the Java 2D APIs'? This issue relates to JDK-8250639 '☂ Address reliance on default constructors in the java.desktop module'. The changes address the reliance on default constructors by adding in basic constructors in the following classes:

 * java.awt.Image
 * java.awt.PrintJob
 * java.awt.font.GlyphVector
 * java.awt.font.LayoutPath
 * java.awt.font.LineMetrics
 * java.awt.image.AbstractMultiResolutionImage
 * java.awt.image.BufferStrategy
 * java.awt.image.ImageFilter
 * java.awt.image.RGBImageFilter
 * java.awt.image.VolatileImage
 * javax.print.PrintServiceLookup
 * javax.print.ServiceUI
 * javax.print.ServiceUIFactory
 * javax.print.StreamPrintServiceFactory
 * javax.print.event.PrintJobAdapter

A key issue is the accompanying description for each of the added constructors and is probably the feedback I would value most as it has been a point of discussion previously. I have included a specdiff to easily view the changes observed in the api documentation. Currently drafting a CSR for these changes.

 * webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ccleary/issues/webrevs-store/8250855/webrevs/webrev.01/
 * specdiff:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ccleary/issues/webrevs-store/8250855/webrevs/webrev.01/specdiff/overview-summary.html