On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 01:09:42 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <s...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> test/jdk/javax/swing/JCheckBox/ImageCheckboxFocus/ImageCheckboxTest.java
>> line 68:
>>
>>> 66:     public void performTest() throws Exception {
>>> 67:         try {
>>> 68:             BufferedImage imageFocus1 = null;
>>
>> Probably the usage of Robot/Frame could be removed? Could you try to create
>> the buffered image and button then paint the button to the graphics via
>> button.paint(Graphics)? I guess in this case you can check the content of
>> the buffered image directly w/o the robot.
>
> How it will work if the button was too small say w=4 pixels?

1. Fixed.
2. If size of the icon based checkbox/radio button is less or equal than the
icon size then the central part of the icon will be cropped and the halo will
not be visible unless there are transparent pixels in the icon or icon is
procedural and not paints on the whole icon area. We will not draw over other
components in this case.