Your welcome, I aint been on the list for a while as we've been dealing with the floods and music, it's been a crazy 3 weeks for sure. Also been doing to tBd site, it's not much to look at yet but have a peep and see what you think:
http://www.dogsquad.co.uk

On the music side, Bola-Kroungrine has been getting loads of plays, flavours of early AE without it being to abstract - great album and highly recommended. Laurent Garnier's new one is also great stuff, I'm just wondering why I never hear this stuff when I go to see him? I always see to catch the "student" sets :(

I'll do some more shorts later cos there's loads of good stuff around at the moment...