how about
Planetary Assualt Systems-Booster(Peacefrog)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 01/05/2000 10:57:58 AM

To:   313@hyperreal.org
cc:    (bcc: James Bucknell/Magazines/Hearst)
Subject:  (313) Epic Techno

Hi all,

Just put on the Intergalactic Beats compilation on Planet E (classic vintage)
and realised the sheer propensity of the track Shop - Nitwit. Anyone remember
this?This is Carl Craig's lesser known monikers. Anyway this epic techno
track started my mind wandering into others which were produced around the
time 94-95. Just some other epic techno tracks off the top of my head:

V-Max (Silicon)-Acidic Alteration
Fred Gianelli - Sorcery (Telepathic)
Kenny Larkin - War of the Worlds (Transmat)
Ken Ishii - Extra (R&S)
Public Energy - Velocity (Probe)
Octaves/Tremeloes - Spike (Plus 8)
UR - Acid Rain - Cyberwolf (UR)
Red Planet - Stardancer
Vapourspace - Gravitational Arch of 10 (Plus 8)

Anyone to add? Sorry for the trip down memory lane, but I just can't resist
sometimes.

Cheers,
A_Zed