Or  "look what we found in the attic and decided to give you as a present."

Since we've been spotty at best with updates to our old mag, we wanted to
give you all something unique, albeit almost three years old:

http://www.reverbmag.com/realism.html

This page encapsulates a memorable 313/517 event thrown by Israel Vines
(now your friendly neighborhood Gramaphone man) and Kit Geary.  It really
was a great party with a stellar line-up -- now you can read about it and
watch some of the major players live via QuickTime.

Warning: there wasn't a lot of available light in the space that night, so
the movies will probably be pretty dark.

Enjoy!

Dan

Dan Sicko
[EMAIL PROTECTED]