-----Original Message-----
From: Matt MacQueen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Wibo Lammerts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [The Music Institute] <313@hyperreal.org>
Date: Friday, 7 January 2000 12:55
Subject: Re: (313) Neil Howard

>What else came out on this label?  Only other info on it is: Terry's Pub
>"dist. by Barney's with a (312) area code phone number.  I can hardly
>believe this was put out in 1988...

i put a list of "future sound" rlses on:

http://ad.techno.org/

it was T (housemaster)Baldwin's label(who was also"suberaban boys" &
"lincoln boys" on Dance Mania)
my fav ones would be
eat my pussy/sit on the face 1003
probably the first"ghetto" rekid with great 303.
e smoove - down the drain 1007
his best record!! long b4 he got into comercial house
t baldwin - the delta house/have a dream 1005
is th th th th th'is Da delta house?
b side features the acid anthem"i have a dream",first track to
sample M.L.K(yes b4 reese&santonio)
t baldwin_groovin  1014
the most "detroit" track baldwin has done,very emotional,for me

the ones not on the discography site i missed myself ;_)
one of them was by ron hardy

there's a good compilation of future sound stuff on rephlex
but if i was living were you are(dreams dreams) i would not
compromised

e,r

ps could sombody from chicago complete some of the discographies
i've done(like the first Saber,the trax&dance mania stuff,etc?)