Unfortunately for the time being Submerge, the Show will not, I repeat, will
not broadcast on Flyfm.net. There may be other plans for Submerge, the Show
in the future but for the time being Dave Manic and myself will split up
into two different shows. One, "Detroit Influence", which will be headed by
Dave Garcia a.k.a Dave Manic. The other, "Reflections", formerly on pirate
station, "The Beat" 101.1 FM in Miami and also on the "WOMB" in South Beach.

Detroit Influence will focus primarily on the same format as Submerge, the
Show did, while Reflections will be more of a House approach with lots of
classics. This is more of a mature minded audience type show, primarily for
the older scene that experienced House from the ground up.

I am sure both shows will be more than adequately equipped to satisfy all
listeners that wish to tune in. More updates to come..........Thank you for
your support, J.D.