In a message dated 8/01/00 11:12:37  [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Aren't you thinking about the
>  Kenny Larkin "Chasers" / Sean Deason "The Shit"
>  that was licenced to Distance??
>
>  Richard
>

>  Dissonance Electronic wrote:
>
>  > >It was released on Art of Dance back in '96 (i think)
>  > >the matrix is: ART-2002.
>  > >It's got four tracks on it with the logo on
>  > >both sides; no track info.
>  > >More?? info at:
>  > >http://www.sonicgroove.com/results.phtml?label=Art+Of+Dance
>  > >Does anyone out there have more info about track names and such??
>  >
>  > Isnt it a split 12" - with sean deason on the other side?
>  > josh
>  >

OK lets get it straight for this release. This 12" was released 1995 just
before the Art of Dance compilation which was licenced to Distance. There is
no info on the 12" only with an Art of Dance logo on both sides.
However there are recognizable tracks, some from the compilation, some new
mixes.

Tracks on the 12" are
A: Sean Deason - The Shit/ Kenny Larkin - Chasers
B: Track (remixed) - Kenny Larkin/ Without (Alternate House Mix) - Kenny
Larkin

The original *Track* comes from Kenny's the Azimuth LP on Warp.

Hope this helps. What I want to know is more on that Kenny Larkin 12" on
Retroactive Records that was listed earlier as epic. I think this has the
aforementioned track - Without Sound?

Other (unmentioned) epics to add to my original post:
Journey to the Martian Polar Caps (Red Planet 4)
Psychotic Funk - Silent Phase (R&S)
FUSE - F.U/ F.U2 (Probe)
Damon Wild - Bang the Acid (Synewave)
Koenig Cylinders - 99.9 (Industrial Strength Trance)
Yokota - Panicwaves (Harthouse)

Regards,

A_Zed
Program Co-ordinator, Ambient Zone
RTRFM 92.1 [http://rtrfm.ii.net]
Sunday Electronic Listening
Perth, W.Australia  (WST) 11.00-01.00 Chicago             (CST) 09.00-11.00
London                  (GMT) 15.00-17.00  Detroit/ Windsor (EST) 10.00-12.00
Frankfurt                (CET) 16.00-18.00