hello again,

If i remember correctly it was right after the electro portion, while
dj'ing.  Richie on the devilfish, and Scott (mentor guy, i think that was
his name..) on the one with the broken knob.  It wasn't used extremely long,
but long enough to give me goosebumps (but that coulda been a result of not
wearing a shirt....)

out

mij