Just to clear this up once and for all :)

Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> It was released on Art of Dance back in '96 (i think)
> the matrix is: ART-2002.
> It's got four tracks on it with the logo on
> both sides; no track info.
> More?? info at:
> http://www.sonicgroove.com/results.phtml?label=Art+Of+Dance
> Does anyone out there have more info about track names and such??

Josh Dissonance Electronic:
> Isnt it a split 12" - with sean deason on the other side?

Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> again:
> Aren't you thinking about the
> Kenny Larkin "Chasers" / Sean Deason "The Shit"
> that was licenced to Distance??

A_Zed:
> OK lets get it straight for this release. This 12" was released 1995 just
> before the Art of Dance compilation which was licenced to Distance. There is
> no info on the 12" only with an Art of Dance logo on both sides.
> However there are recognizable tracks, some from the compilation, some new
> mixes.
>
> Tracks on the 12" are
> A: Sean Deason - The Shit/ Kenny Larkin - Chasers
> B: Track (remixed) - Kenny Larkin/ Without (Alternate House Mix) - Kenny
> Larkin

So there are two records in question: the 4-track EP on Art of Dance
without any info, and the 2-track LP sampler on Distance with Sean
Deason's 'The Shit' on one side and Kenny Larkin's 'Chasers' on the
other.

I've only ever seen the 2-track sampler, which was available
everywhere here just before the comp came out. Guess I need to start
hunting for the Art of Dance release for that other mix...

::::: tom churchill ::::::
:: headspace recordings ::
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:::: t: 07976 898514 :::::