KMS 065 - Inner City "Good Life" remixes by kenny Larkin & sean Deason. this
one will never surface, because Kevin Saunderson rejected this one. There are
only a few white labels of this one floating around.

>>> Claus Eggers Sorensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12-01-2000 1:07:58 >>>
OK, I just got the new KMS. Matrix says 63X on the A side and 65 on the B
side. On the Submerge site the soundbite KMS-066 is called "Smile" with
Paris Grey but it's the same track as the B side. On the label of the B
side there's a Kenny Larkin track (remix of "Good Life"). I got an old
soundbite called KMS-063, it was on the Submerge site some while ago. Has
that been out yet? What was the last few releases on KMS? Have I missed out
on anything (OOHHH, GOOOOOD NOOOOO!?!)? Basically-wassup?
I guess they are just playing 'confuse-a-cat' as usual, but I just want to
make sure I'm in the loop...

peace
Claus Es