From: Israel Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Losing Control
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:03:24 -0600

Interesting question, they sound exactly the same to me?!
Peacefrogs seems more difficult to come by, but is that due to rights, or
an original release issue?

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:00:26 EST [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Hey,
>
> Does anyone know the difference between the Accelerate version of
> DBX's
> Losing Control and the Peacefrog version. What's the story behind
> this. Did
> the ACC version come out first - to be licensed to Peacefrog or vice
> versa?

the accelerate version came out first and is the original.
the peacefrog version has remixes by robert hood, richie hawtin and carl craig-

peacefrog version does not have the original, and no, it's not available.

peace--

israel vines

Sorry isreal, but there is a pressing of the exact same record out on peacefrog(losing control)PF022
It has:
-Beat Phreak
-losing control
-Spocks Brain
-Live wire, just like the accelerate pressing.

It was released in 1994,and the label is white and black.
You're talking about the remixes. the Green and Black labeled imprint, which is excellent as well.

i'm not sure which one came out first.....maybe it was the chicken
ahh well...it coulda been the egg.

peace jordan zawideh