Hi all,

In this world, there are dj's, and there are DEE JAYS. Last saturday night at a club called Lush in Atlanta, I saw a DEE JAY.

His name is Steven Sacks.

We recorded his set before a live audience that was absolutely screaming. These people are true house heads. They didn't scream at the break, they screamed at the _mix_ . And this wasn't a party, either. It was an afterhours club, with the varied audience that results. There were all kinds of people, all adults, and very few that were visibly on drugs.

The resulting set has been remastered and the first 80 minutes is Steven's new nationwide-released mix CD. It'll be ready for production in a few weeks, and Steven has asked PLURkids to host the launch. I'll send out a separate email detailing the event shortly.

All people interested in advance copies, stay tuned for further details.

Warmest regards,

Shane
PLURkids Productions
Infoline 734.913.9672