So I played you-kno-what last night on our Seismic Shoutcast, and again
tonight at a club in Portland for a small crowd of bored kids who only
cared for the west coast breaks played by the other DJ.  However, when
I put it on halfway through my set, the doorman made a beeline for the
turntables and demanded to know what it was.  I figure when the doorman
turns into a trainspotter you got a winnah...!

The other track I'm really liking right now is the Funky Green Dogs
"Body" on Twisted, especially the Oscar G mix.  Oh yeah, and that Expo
2000 electro version, which even the kids tonight kind of liked.
And Chez Damier's untitled KMS 049, the side with the DJ Pierre-ish
sound and the "Oh my god, you ain't dancin' girl, come on' sample --
well I chickened out and decided not to dis the kids tonight with that
one...!

phred