Speaking of what life is really all about ... I got my 313 party >pictures back! My cheeks are hurting from grinning at all of your >smiling faces again.
What a great bunch!   I'll get them up on the Web Real Soon Now ...
(Is it Memorial Day weekend yet?)

still waiting for volunteers to host all of the archived sets... and to create a site for future 313 event info to be posted. dustin and i spoke about asking the ever-elusive mr. smiley about a possible hyperreal site but i don't know if anything came of that? and no, matrix, i'm not forgetting about you, either... i'm just seeing who else is willing to help.

linda g

science office 313-534-7420
science fax 313-534-5155
mobile 313-790-7300