Does anyone know a good source of information about the early
years of European techno labels such as Basic Channel, Tresor, R&S and
Warp?
        Simon Reynold's "Generation Ecstasy" and Dan Sicko never really
went too indepth on these camps of artists.
        I recently tried going to the web sites and was let down by the
unsuccessful attempts of these labels to document their past.  Tresor's
site had some very interesting biographies of the label and some artists.
R&S's was terribly incomplete.
        This preliminary research has me hungry to learn more.

        Perhaps there is an on-line database somewhere just filled with
old magazine articles or interviews.
        Though many have done a wonderful job documenting the history of
Detroit and the artists, I'd really like to learn about our European
peers.

Any info is appreciated,
Jason Birchmeier