Hey all, just a couple of quick questions. I'm ordering online for the first time and just wondering if Sonic Groove is all good. Should I have any concerns, etc with the way they do business?? How long does it take for you to get your records??

Also a couple of questions regarding tracks. Does anyone on the list know the title of the LP that came out 2 or 3 years ago (maybe more) on Rotation records that was played all over the place. If I'm not mistaken it's a double pack (but am not sure). It's a slamm'n techno track that I must get, so any help on this would be much appreciated. I think it *might* be 'The Subjective' (AKA The Advent) 'Tremmer' LP but am not completely sure. Maybe one of you could direct me to a site where they have RA samples of older Rotation stuff?????

One last thing, does anyone out there know what G-Man 'The Art of War' EP is like?? Is it classic G-Man on the minimal funk tip, is it worth picking up, what's it comparable with??

All help is GREATLY appreciated, thanks in advance.........

       'Michigan' Myke