From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2000 8:12 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: (313) Express 12"s

I've got that Dance Detroit Dance comp (Express 020) and it has some
fairly interesting stuff along with some pretty dated ones (the Detroit
hip-house sound, you know :)...

  Keynotes - I-94
  Detroit/Detroit - Life
  M$. V - Booming on the Mic
  Einstein - E-tech

  Blake Baxter - We Are Who We Are
  Neal Howard - Indulge (rmx)
  Databass - Around and Around
  Eddie Fowlkes featuring Laura - Goodbye Kiss (rmx)

The licensing is by Pick-Pocket Publishing Co., hmm...

Actually, the Neal Howard track is really good and the Blake Baxter is
good except the sort of cheez-ee vocal.

>From around that same time (but not associated with Express or Cliff
Thomas) I have this other comp, Hype Stuff (Vibe VLP1), with tracks
from Under Ground Resistance (as it was being spelled then, I guess).
I'm kind of curious about the history on this one; you can definitely
hear the beginnings of what was to come on this one.

Fred