Hi all,

  The PLURkids club night is next Friday, Feb. 4.

Since I'll not be doing any flyer for this and it is an email/word-of-mouth only thing, and because people have been emailing me asking about it, I thought I'd re-post the info to the lists.

Incidentally, the reason for no flyer is two-fold:
1. The joint only holds 150 peeps if we're lucky.
2. I love computer-centric audiences.

There will only be one more message about this sent to the lists - next week, when I post last minute info / directions, etc.

take care!

PLURkids Productions is proud to announce a one-time only club night, dedicated to HOUSE music, and launching the nationwide release of Steven Sacks' new mix CD. Details are as follows:

PLURkids Club Night
Friday, February 4th, 2000, 9pm to 2am

With DJ's:

Steven Sacks (Super Duper House Collective, San Francisco, Hum, ATL)
  *** Extended Set ***
  Those of you who attended Clavius Bass back in June, or saw him
  take the decks after DJ Sneak and Carl Craig at Come Together in
  December, will recall this DJ, known for long, multiple-record
  mixes of West-Coast house. This is not a DJ that connects a bunch
  of records with mixes; he is a DJ that connects a bunch of mixes
  with records. Steven has chosen Detroit to launch the nationwide
  release of his new mix CD, and we are delighted to be his hosts.

Adam Caruso (PLURkids, Detroit)
  We have watched Adam mold his own style since 1994, and into
  1998, when he was on San Francisco's own A.M. Crew label.
  In 1999, we convinced him to be a PLURkids DJ - come see why.

Jonathan Voigt (UM Housing Authority, Ann Arbor)
  After much hype from others, we gave this new DJ a listen, and
  are glad to put the PLURkids stamp of approval on his Mark
  Farina inspired track selection. Hear and see what everyone's
  been talking about.

Location/Cost:
-------------------
Cloud 9
8534 Conant, Hamtramck
313.923.0000

ADMISSION WILL BE $5.00 ALL NIGHT. Sorry, there will be no guestlist for this event. Capacity is limited to 150 people, so we strongly suggest you come early!

Also, all attendees will receive discounted admission to the Trancended party happening on the same night, so they can head over there afterwards. We'd like to show our support for one of the new promoters tying to do right by Detroit.

Call the PLURkids infoline for updates and directions to the space:
734.913.9672

Love and Light,

Shane
PLURkids Productions