>Personally, I find myself lately clubbing for "oldies" >and soulful tracks
>while the architecture, minimalism and structure is >reserved for the
>headphones.  (sorry ao)

>Thoughts?

yeah, old tracks are good cause they have that nostalgic value and soulful
tracks are cool, cause you can feel where they are coming from, but give the
crowd something hard, like sterac or regis and they will move cause they cant
help it, the beats keep them captive on the dancefloor....and what about
electro? KR10 B2 would get me dancing....(or anything from the Interstellar
Fugitives pack, for that matter - note 313 content!)

as for the headphones, Im still waiting for my copy of the main st complitation
(no longer will I have to get up to flip sides), blackalicious NIA has been on
repeat, and anything that starts with 'au' and ends with 'techre'...

3jane
--"like a miracle everybody's crazy"--