Hiya folks,

Do any of the UK listmembers (or otherwise) have a tracklisting for Richie Hawtin's mix that was aired on Mary Anne Hobbs' show a few months back? There's some amazing deep techno tracks on there a la Maurizio / Chain Reaction and I need to get some full IDs on them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Caught Kevin Saunderson in Liverpool on Friday night. He played a smooth two hour set comprising mainly of deep chunky house. I didn't recognise any tracks from the first part of his set but towards the end he dropped some classics, including 'Pump The Move', 'World Of Deep', 'French Kiss' and 'Spastik'.

There's a Lost / Burundi event at London's 'The End' on Saturday 12th Feb. DJs playing are Derrick May, Surgeon, Steve Bicknell, John Kennedy (tribal bongo fiend), and in the backroom there's Kirk DeGiorgio, John Reynolds and Mario. For info call (UK) 0171 791 0402 or 0956 497702.

Take it easy guys and gals.

Nick