At 02:44 PM 2/1/00 +0100, you wrote:
>The track that is listed as 2 on the label, so I assume it's the A2 track.

>| nonono!!! "Asylum Seekers" on Black Nation!!!!!!
>
>you guys talking about the "lets get high i feel good" track or the
>ignacio-like track from the flipside? both tracks were really huge here.
>
>defenders of the ghetto "hope ep" is in the same vein.
>
>  ___  __    __ ____ ___  ___  ___
> (_-< / _ \ / // __// -_)/ -_)/ -_)
>/___// .__//_/ \__/ \__/ \__/ \__/
>    /_/ mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>      ICQ.4627247.a.segunda.de.uma.serie.19
>     www.potentialvalleys.com/people/spiceee/

um, sorry for all the confusion, i thought this track was quite unique,
guess not.

K, this track has a sort of radio thing happening, a guy called DJ VICE who
is on at 4 am in the morning taking requests.  The thing is though, the
people making the requests are really his poorly disguised voice, trying to
I guess make his show sound like it is really popular.

It has some cool lines like

'this is for the playas, I don't want you sorry motherf***, i dont want you
lazy mother****, all you Bit** and ho** , dont call me on my pager any
more, the bitch is a coup d'eta.'

its well wicked funny to hear him poorly disguise his voice, but I love the
kicking hi-hats he has the track has, to which DJ VICE gives a voice over
for  'damn that shit is right'

oh yeah, love that bit.

sorry for all the wasted time and bandwith, not to mention confusion

apologies, benny.