> Think this is everything on Isolee:
>
> Isolee "System" 12" (Play 08)
> Isolee "Raum Einz" 12" (Play 11)
> Isolee "Initiate 1" 12" (Play 14)
> Isolee "Westernshore" 12" (Play 18)
> Isolee "Cite Grand Terre" 12" (Play 22)
> Isolee "I Owe You" 12" (Play 33)

There's a track called 'Meanwhile' on the 'Airbag Craftworks' CD
compilation on Out to Lunch (OtL CD003). It's also on the 'Record 01'
12" (OtL 04) along with tracks by Memory Foundation, Freestyle Man and
System 360. It's a very mellow track with what sounds like pedal steel
guitar licks (!). Good stuff.

Isolee and Lo Soul also both remixed a track on Eye Q a while back -
don't have it here so can't give you any more details - but there were
hardly any details on the record anyway if I remember rightly..

> ...There's also supposedly a one-sided rmx. 12" (promo only?) on Classic
> floating about that has the Freeform Five rmx. of Beau Mot on it.

Yeah, this came out before Christmas, supposedly limited to 1000 but
I've seen loads around. The Freeform Five mix is incredible, a live
jazz reworking which sounds awsome in a club if it's dropped at the
right time. Classic will also be releasing a CD single with all the
mixes/edits sometime soon...

> LP in the works from what I've heard...

Yep, according to the sleeve, the 'I Owe You' EP is 'taken from the
forthcoming album _rest_'...

> On a related tip, I'm still looking for wax on Play 8, 14, and 18 - so if
> anyone out there has copies give me a shout.  Cheers - Brock

Don't know of any copies, but I have them and they're great -
especially 'Westerstore'. Well worth persevering with the search -
have you tried Hardwax in Berlin? If they're not on the website
(www.hardwax.com) then give them a call. I think Playhouse is based
around the Delerium shop in Frankfurt so they might be worth a try
too...

Cheers,

Tom

:::::::::: tom churchill :::::::::::