Greetings,

 Here are directions to the PLURkids Club Night tomorrow
 (Friday, February 4):

 The space:  Cloud 9, 8534 Conant, Hamtramck.

Portions of I-696 between the Lodge (10) Freeway and I-75 are due to be closed during the weekend, so I'm going to provide the quick/easy method and a backup just in case, ok?

QUICK EASY METHOD:
------------------
Find your way to I-75 and Caniff. Caniff is just south of Davison Fwy.
Exit at Caniff/Holbrook. Go East on Caniff.
Go past Motor Lounge and take the first right - that is Conant.
Go South on Conant for approx 1.5 miles, under a railroad viadock.
Space is about two blocks up on the LH side, after the viadock.

IF YOU ARE COMING FROM WEST (like Ann Arbor)
94 East -> I-75 North.
Exit at Holbrook/Caniff.
Turn right and go East on Holbrook.
Go 5 or six traffic lights and you will come to Conant.
Turn right and go south on Conant, underneath railroad viadock.
Space is about two blocks up on the LH side.

I-696 DETOUR (From NW suburbs like Novi):
----------------------------------
696 East -> 10 (Lodge) South.
10 South -> Davison Ave/fw East.
Davison East -> I-75 South. Stay right.
Exit at Caniff, turn left onto Caniff.
Follow directions as above.

Enough directions? Email me if there are any problems! You can also call the PLURkids infoline and get the same thing as above, only with better music in the background...:)

Everyone have a safe and fun weekend!

Shane
PLURkids Productions

----------Friday, February 4-----------
PLURkids Club Night - a word of mouth / email only event
- Steven Sacks (Super Duper House Collective, SF& ATL)
- Adam Caruso  (PLURkids, Detroit)
- Jonathan Voight (State:Awake, Ann Arbor)

Info 734.913.9672