This may have been brought up, i'm not sure.
So here you are via Bev from Ritual:

>Sorry, there was an error in the last email re upcoming MINUS records party
>in Toronto. The night will be held on SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 20 2000, as it
>stated in the subject heading, NOT January 20, as was in the text of the
>email (that date has already passed btw).
>Sorry for any confusion and thanks to all the many people who emailed me re
>this error.
>
>DETAILS:
>
>2000:1 a minus records release party
>SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 20 2000
>9pm-2am
>19+
>@the Mockingbird
>580 King St W.
>limited capacity
>
>lineup:
>
>RICHIE HAWTIN
>decks, efx & 909
>
>THEOREM live
>
>CLARK WARNER dj
>
>This is to be an intimate, casual night for hardcore label supporters and
>fans. The Mockingbird is fairly cozy and the night is expected to reach
>capacity.
>

>Tickets are $15 adv. and are already in all stores in downtown Toronto and
>should be in all out of town stores by Saturday Feb 6. Tix are available at
>all the usual outlets: traxx, play de, speeds, metropolis, from mars,
>mudshark guelph, speed kitchener, rotate windsor & record time detroit &
>http://www.paper-doll.com
>tix will be more @ door as available.
>
>ANY MORE INFO?
>visit the sites: http://www.m-nus.com or http://www.techno.ca/ritual
>or call the phones: 416.760.3281 ritual or 519.259.4322 minus
>or email minus: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>TO GET ON OUR MAILING OR EMAIL LIST, or to UPDATE YOUR OLD INFO, visit the
>ritual site! http://www.techno.ca/ritual

Pietro.
p i e t r o   d a  s a c c o          a u d i o - n i m b u s
c j a m  91.5 fm  saturdays from midnight - 2am EST
9745 lynngrove cr, windsor, ontario, n8r 1b8, canada
g r o o v e s  m a g a z i n e   www.groovesmag.com