Every so often my jaw drops when I see people spin, and last Sunday night
did it for me -- Motion & Nick Santillion of the Chicago Moving Company.
They played a variety of music that should appeal to detroit heads --
hard house, tech house, and everything in between.

Nick is more of a smooth operator on the tables, whereas Motion totally
works the mix tirelessly, tweaking EQ and volume for a very dynamic mix.
Motion brought some of his own tracks on CDR to drop in that were very
cool --  in particular he had one track with a heavily effected spoken
word section that absolutely killed.

They said they will be doing a party in Kalamazoo in April -- all the
heads in Chicago and K'zoo need to check it. I guarantee a good time.
We're probably having them back in May to Iowa City...

kent williams -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]