Minto Chempotical George wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Klaas-Jan Jongsma wrote:
>
> > Actually Plasm Nesonic is Dan Curtin :-))
>
> when does this come out??? And what about the release date for the
> Elypsia album...keeps getting pushed back...where is Joost? give us the
> scoop

You can place a mailorder at Rushhour in Amsterdam:

--------------------------
Hello everybody,

New Delsin records coming up. We have some
pre-copies for those who cannot wait any longer.

Enjoy.

Next releases coming up!

AARDVARCK - NON SPOKEN
[DELSIN 6 - DSR / AAR 1] FL 17,50 NL12''
Six dope abstract beat tracks by Aardvarck, one of the scarce Dutch
quality dj's. Aardvarck aka Mike Kivits is active in the music scene for
over then years, as dj but also as part of Relaxo Abstracto together
with David & Sandor Caron. This release hosts six times deep string
sounds along with undercooled complex structured beats, ending up
somewhere between Japan's dj Krush and Detroit's Urban Tribe. check
Aardvarck on Signum records and watch out for his future release called
Spoken on Amsterdam's Rush Hour label featuring a collaboration with
Wladimir M. of Eevo Lute fame.
PRE-COPIES AVAILABLE!!!!
Releasedate : february / march

LUCKY & EASY - I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR A DAIRY LEA [DELSIN 7 DSR / LAE
1] FL 17,50 NL12''
Second release by Scotland's Lucky & Easy, after their impressive debut
on the Ampoule label. Side A fully hosts the 16 minute long epic,
''Puddled Up''. A smooth surrealistic soundscape, with it's layered
rhythms and tempo changes reminding to Plaid's rhythm stuff meeting the
string sounds of Boards OF Canada and Bola, unique thing. Side B
combines the smooth melodies with more energetic breaks in ''Chippoke''
and ''Scrotum Ear Lobe'', somewhat like older Black Dog stuff, and with
slower house beats in the track ''Blosum''. But most of all somewhat to
hard to compare with others, as Lucky & Easy have their very own unique
sound. TIP!!
PRE-COPIES AVAILABLE
releasedate : march/april

PLASM NESONIC - AUTOMATED CHOICE RESPONSE
[DELSIN 8 DSR/ PNS 1] NL12''
>From the USA is Plasm Nesonic  (Dan Curtin), another new artist on the Delsin
>label, coming across with four varied pieces of fine moody music. Smooth
>tracks in some sort of downtempo jazzy techno, somewhat in between of the
>Black Dog's Spanners style and Titonton / Morgan Geist / Dego things. All the
>tracks combine jazzy and funky elements with warm synth sounds and subtle
>soulful rhythms.
Releasedate : march

In stock!!!

PEEL SEAMUS - AUDIENCE EP
[DELSIN 2 DSR / PSM 2] FL 17,50 NL12''
First vinyl release on Amsterdam based label. Very nice electronics w/
beautiful melodies. check!

CELLVOICE - ONE
[DELSIN 3 DSR / CVC 1] FL 17,50 NL12''
Aka Sandor Caron & Richard Van Kruysdijk (Relaxo Abstracto). Laidback
moody downtempo tracks.

PEEL SEAMUS - ELUSIVE SOULS
[DELSIN 4 DSR / PSM 3]FL 17,50 NL12''
3rd release by Peal Seamus, the first one was on tape. DSR 4 featuring
the dope moody house track ''Isolation'' and the very deep & melodic
''Vox 73'' in serious B12 ao. tradition.

CIM - SERVICE PACK
[DELSIN 5 DSR / CIM 1] FL 17,50 NL12''
Very good record by Uk's Cim. Instant classic featuring 8 abstract
electronic tracks w/ beautiful melodies and different rhyhtm patterns.
tip!

COMING UP :

NORKEN - THE LOST DAY EP
[DELSIN]