You asked:
I was just listening to one of my favourite
DJ Godfather & Coon Daddy joints , 'ADC Loot'
and I was wondering: what *is* that ?
Would anyone care to explain this seemingly
unpopular phenomenon to a bewildered foreigner?

If it's the track I *think* you're reffering to, the one that goes "girls wanna get their hair done, girls wanna get their nails done, etc." Then the lyrics are describing how it's wrong for an adult female to spend the money supplied to her by the state and federal governemnts for the expressed purpose of caring for a child on beauty supplies and makeovers, beotch.

Also, is Coon Daddy out on any other records
beside the ones he did with Godfather?
dunno...