CiM wrote:

>>I have a track on the Focus (Clair Clears new label)
>>records 12" sampler. 313 relevance - Aphelions _Touched_
>>on the sampler has a big Detroit influence and the Plus
>>One track is called _Mayday_! (although it sounds like Plaid :).
>>5 tracker - check it out, released on Feb 14th

I'd also like to recommend this slab of wax on Focus Music.
I've been spinning this one on the t-tables the past few weeks,
and i haven't gotten tired of it yet. Crisp electronica, spaced
out electro, and a subtle "detroit-techno" theme occupies this
12" compilation. I'll be playing the Aphelions track at Current
on the 20th, as well as many other nice tunes in a techno-dub
and smooth electronica style. ;  )

Focus "Sampler" 12inch tracklist:

        ~ Lackluster "Starcell U.K."
        ~ Aphelion "Touched"
        ~ Plus One "Mayday"
        ~ Mystery "Mystery One"
        ~ CiM "Commuter Love"

Pietro.
p i e t r o   d a  s a c c o          a u d i o - n i m b u s
c j a m  91.5 fm  saturdays from midnight - 2am EST
9745 lynngrove cr, windsor, ontario, n8r 1b8, canada
g r o o v e s  m a g a z i n e   www.groovesmag.com