I believe that Saturday Dan Bell is playing at 219 E.2nd (Flamingo East) ...Vikas could comfirm that. Marcus Miller also hosts a nice cozy thing at Tonic (downstairs)

Body and Soul is on Sundays. Starts at around 430ish and goes till 11 i believe.

Record stores to check- I would recomend Temple, friendlier peeps and atmosphere. For rarer stuff perhaps Sonic Groove (Take the ACE downtown to W4th) walk over to Carmine St. or Dance Trax (dont know address).

  Also Check out Central Park, probably my favorite place in the city.

have fun.
diana
burlybear.com