Well since i mentioned about having copy of little further live
(richies first 2 hours) i have gotten over 50 emails.  Here what i will
do.  I will do what every other person in the music world does.  I will trade.
That does not mean any one will get one, but when i have time i will copy a
few.

Please no more emails begging to buy a copy.  look harder before you worry
about
not hearying it.  Recently i have found 4 other live richies sets from the past
year.  Barcelona 6-19-99 is very easy to find.  Check ftp sights or trading
sights.  Maybe some more hints later.

Till then no more to the list please.
jim