On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, john sokolowski wrote:

> Just read BMG's Pitch'd column in this weeks' Metro Times
> (www.metrotimes.com) and it stated that Mills said in an interview that he
> will be playing the Detroit Electronic Music Festival in May.
>
> We will not have to worry about low ticket sales this time ;)

yah...what's up with this? Is Carl and the planet e bunch putting this
together? I plan on coming up for this and it'll be kind of like a
graduation present for myself in May...5 yrs of undergrad study whew!

would love to check out the Innerzone LIVE show...man, that album was
incredible...highly underrated and deserving of more attention IMO.

anybody have more info on this? Peter?

minto