I seem to remember this was mentioned a couple of months ago. I
hadn't heard the new album at the time. Hopefully everyone else
has noticed that this is freakin EXCELLENT music. Nice variety of
styles on there, and almost every track a winner.

I read a review saying it wasn't quite as 'warm' as previous
releases. I thought it was pretty 'warm', so I guess these releases
must be pretty darn nice. Any releases in particular?

Is Transmat in the groove or what? Brikha, Indio, Time:Space,
what's in the water over there?

Dave