yes yes...thats right, we like NO LIMIT SOLDIERS...i thought i told you that we cant stop....uhhh...y'know
we bout it bout it...
<a moment of clarity>
Saturday feb 12th
THEO PARRISH <soundsignature> detroit legend finally in NYC
@ flamingo east 219 2nd Ave. btwn 13th and 14th, east village
along with resident dj's kimyon and vikas
truly a night not to miss...
last weeks performance by alton was unbelievable....the crowd was completely new and the vibe complete....people stayed till about 5:00, the lights went on and alton recieved a standing ovation...this is not your typical scene here in nyc...this weekend should prove to be even better <if possible> hope everyone in the area can make it...peace to all and uh, sorry for my earlier regression....caught up in the idea of theo gracing us...
                                viKas
                                FOUNDATION