It was pretty fabulous.  I know Kenny & Carl aren't thought of primarily as
DJs, but they had the place rocking!  Carl had a pretty intense look on his
face most of the night, but Kenny was really enjoying himself -- pumping his
fist in the air every now and then, really getting the crowd into it.  And
it was a complete sauna on the dancefloor, you could barely move to get
around *or* get down.

I don't know Kenny's usual sets very well, but there were a lot of party
tracks (those remixes of "I Feel Love" at two separate times, "Bango," plus
a lot of those hands-in-the-air kinda wavers) with just a few jaunts into
harder/minimal territory...  Saw a few 313 heads in the place too -- hey
Dave, how was the trip back!? ;) -- and everyone looked to be having a great
time.  I got there just as Carlos & Craig were wrapping up, so I can't
comment on their set, but Detroit Grand Poobahs were hilarious for the 20
minutes they were on.  There was a great anniversary vibe to the entire
proceedings too, I only hope Solar keeps putting on events (by the way, any
news on that front?).

And, ummm, if that gorgeous Indian girl I was bumping with on the dancefloor
is on the list, could you get in touch? ;)

.John.