For all NYC metro area....
Ya got till this saturday to go to planetx in New Brunswick. You can hop on the NJ Transit NorthEast Corridor Line and to New Bruns and it drops you off a block from the store. CDs are half price and records are like 3bucks...NO MATTER. Prime time to pick up some tracks just for the hell of it....
 You can't listen to anything (stations are packed up).

My day (blind pickins) included...

Various, Electro (a history), #5 (yes! I finally have Egyptian Lover on vynal)Street Sounds

Eddie "Flashin" Folwkes, Oh Lord EP,Azuli Records
Paul Johnson, Feel the Music,Peacefrog
Mr.Selway, Slide into your space, Serotonin
Eddie "Flashin" Fowlkes, Soul Train, Paper Recordings
Theo Parish,Pieces of Paradise,Sound Signature Recordings
Gene Farris,Erotic World, RR
Chez Damier/Val Whitehead,I never knew love,made in detroit mix,KMS
Gene Farris, RR773 (ooooold from 96)
KDJ,Emotional Content (TPs Emotionally Deep Remix), Intansible
Box Set: Still/The Joint, Sugar Hill Gang remixed (not that great)

and about 6 CDs...

all that for under 100bucks

 if music were always this price, Mr.Credit Card would be even MORE evil.

THEO'S COMING!!
c ya there:)
diana