Greetings,

I just wanted to let people know that there is digital audio available
for a project that I have been working on with Scott Pruett. It is in
the Detroit Techno vein, and it is the first Current "House" track in
the original sense of the word. If you are interested in deeper techno,
that falls somewhere between Rob Hood and Theorem, give it a listen.

http://mp3.com/artists/91/the_ms_project.html

I am always interested in getting feedback from our music. If you have
anything to say about the tracks, I would love to hear from you.

Take care,
Mike Taylor

Http://homes.arealcity.com/Intermodal/index.html
--
'No map of the world should be without Utopia'  Oscar Wilde