In a message dated 2/15/00 5:55:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 > Equinox/the Beginning/Nite & Da - A Retroactive Compilation
 > Buzz BZZCD 106102 1992.
 > Urban Tribe - Covert Action
 > Carl Craig - Wrap Me In His Arms
 > Carl Craig with Sarah Gregory - As Time Goes By (Sitting Under A Tree)
 > Never On Sunday
 > The Journey
 > Carl Craig - No More Words
 > Carl Craig - Suspiria
 > As Time Goes By (Sitting Under A Tree) - Aquatic

By the way, this track listing isn't exactly correct.
It is lifted from the Mixmaster Morris site (whoever posted it)
and the formatting on that site is poor. The tracks are
right, but "The Journey" and "Never on Sunday" should
be credited to MK and "Aquatic" is by Open House featuring
Placid Angels. One of the best comps out there.
BTW: someone clued me in to the fact that "The Climax"
appeared on the last Paperclip People CD single. They said
tinny mastering but just the fact that I can find hear this
track is getting me very excited!

Matt