hi everybotty...this saturday at the legendary Flamingo east located at 219 2nd ave. btwn 13th and 14th, in the famed east village in the infamous city of newyork,
FOUNDATION brings you
trü skül <troo skool>
feb 19th Dan Bell <accelerate/7thcity> detroit
        Sutekh <beliefsystems/cytrax/xforce> sanfran
feb 26th BOO Williams <strictly jaz unit> chicago
we are now renting some of our own sound and aquiring sound proofing material for da walls so we kan bump dis shit... we are looking for new spaces too so people in the area if you know of anything pleeze get in contact at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

here's a sneak preview for next month to get all your panties wett:::>
mar. 4th TRAXX
mar. 11th shake
mar. 18  robert hood
mar. 25 gemini

much luv:
vikaS
FOUNDATIONteam.com
ps. anybody feelin that new d'angelo album as much as me?...#13 sets me off...