In a message dated 18/02/00 1:36:22 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> This is probably an age old question but I'm very new to this 313 list
>  and I'm on a mission to track down a copy of the Transmat Relics
>  Compilation. Could anyone please give me any info on what country this
>  was pressed in and a possible catalog number. Is it available in CD and
>  vinyl format? I already know what it looks like thanks to Dave in
>  Detroit (he also hooked me up with a dub of the "Relic (Long Long Ago)"
>  track that I really wanted. I discovered this one minute butchered song
>  thanks to the Innovator 2x CD. Don't see the reason why some of those
>  tracks on that CD were cut down to a minute, even 15 seconds! There's
>  plenty of time left on both of those disc to fill up with full length
>  version. Thanks for all the leads on my "Moments in Club" question two
>  weeks ago.

A Relic/ Long ago is a truly remarkable track by Derrick and Carl Craig. This
compilation on Buzz also features an alternate version of Psyche's-Crackdown
with some amazing strings. Several versions of Relic appear throughout the
album as short interludes. Here's a tracklisting:

A Relic/ Long Ago
Beyond the Dance Re-mix/ Rhythm is Rhythm
Evolution/ BFC
Another Relic/ Long Long Ago
Info World/ Model 500
Crackdown Re-mix/ Psyche