Okay, while it is still relatively on topic (although considering the title I
guess it always will be), I have a few questions about Navarre's (sp?) album
"From Detroit to St. Germain."

1. Are there more than one version of this? (single album vs. double album to
be specific).  I ask because when I called a shop in Chicago (Gramaphone, I
think) I was quoted a price over $30, but on cdnow it is listed as $17+.

2. Has/will this be pressed on vinyl?

I've been trying to get my hands on this release for some time and now I'm
about to resort to e-commerce.  Much rather purchase it from a local shop, but
so far to no avail.

While I'm at it, I think I'll try to get the new Garnier, based on the glowing
comments on this list.  I'm just assuming that that one's gonna be out on vinyl

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment.

J.

--
Knecht