Both these tunes appear on Best Ofs/Greatest Hits _CD_ comps I possess... umm,
somewhere...

>looking for some knowledge from the
>oldschoolers on the list, so
>two off topic questions, i apologize:
>
>#1:  Was Mantronix' "King Of The Beats" a
>12" only release? If not, what album was it on?
>
>#2: Was Whodini's "Magic's Wand" (Sasha
>and BT's recent release as TPC was simply
>an uncredited cut-up of this track, btw) a 12"
>only release? If not, what album was it on?

The "King Of The Beats" shows up on an early '90s (90-91 me thinks)
euro-import
AND
"Magic's Wand" -same time period- surely on Jive.

No proper "album" appearances for either jam to the best of my knowledge.

White Castle,
J. E. v. F-B. B.