I have a 3-track white label of what I believe is Charm Farm
remixes. I was told that they are mixes by Carl Craig & Kenny
Larkin but since it is a white I have no way to know which
mix is by whom. I found a track listing from one charm farm
remix record but that one contains five mixes instead of three.
The matrix # for the white I have is PRO-554.

I have this on a Distance 12". If the one track side is a beatless track with warm chords and a filtered vocal and the other two are housier cuts, thats the same one I have _Superstar_. AFAIK, all the mixes are by Kenny Larkin. Great 12"